Slide 3

Our News and Notices


Central - 09 Jun 17 General

Weather forces postponement

Unfortunately the strong winds forecast for the 10-11 Jun have forced the organisors to delay the event until later in the year with September being favorite. This decision was not taken lightly but it was felt that it was inevitable if the aims and objectives of the event were not to be compromised and only a few hard core sailors benefiting. Keep an eye on the website and facebook for new plan and date.

← Back