Personnel who do not qualify for Full Membership may apply for
Associate Membership if they satisfy one of the criteria below:
- Serving in the British Army or RAF (and member of their Sailing Association).
- Veteran / no longer serving in the British Army or RAF (and member of their Sailing Association) .
- Civilian who is currently working in a Royal Navy appointment and has had greater than 6 months in post.
- A Civil Servant (and member of the CSSA) who is currently working with the RN or with the MOD in a Navy related role and has had greater than 6 months in post. Or has left that role after more than 12 months in post. .
- Nominated by the RNSA Exec Board for individuals who offer specific skills to support the Charity.
Associate members will enjoy the same benefits as the other categories of membership,
although will be entitled to fly the appropriate RNSA burgee for their membership category.
Annual cost of Associate Membership £46 - joining fee £46 for those in Categories B, C and D.
Members may elect to include their immediate family members in their membership as Associate
Eligibility for family membership applies to spouses / civil partners and
offspring* up to eighteen years of age or up to twenty-five years of age if in
full time education.
Annual cost of Family Membership £69 - no joining fee for serving Naval Personnel, £46
joining fee for others.
*Offspring includes adopted and stepchildren but does not extend to